Dhigali Maldives is surrounded by a large house-reef, beyond the lagoon and is a 45-minute ride by sea plane from Male airport. The guests can enjoy a meal at one of the 7 dining options.
Guests can enjoy the Spa set in a soothing setting of a tropical lush garden, featuring an outdoor plunge pool surrounded by day beds within the natural greenery offering indigenous therapies and healing traditions.
Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet, with bathrobes and slippers provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries.
There is hairdresser’s at the property. A number of activities are offered in the area, such as snorkelling and windsurfing.
Domestic flights from Ifuru/Dharavandhoo Airport, including transfer by speedboat, are just 1 hour 10 minutes.
Return Combined: USD 342 per adult (USD 258 per child)
– Domestic transfers will be arranged by the Resort via third-party service provider where the guest must book all transfers through the Resort.
– Domestic transfers are available during day/night; subject to the flight operator’s scheduled timetable.
– Domestic transfer rate includes domestic air transfer and speed boat transfer.
On your arrival at Male International Airport, directly from your International flight or from your overnight Hotel, please go directly to Universal Resorts Counter #5, located opposite the arrival terminal, where our Airport Representatives will be waiting. Please advise the resort of your arrival and departure flight details at least 72 hours prior to your arrival date to arrange your transfers.
Note: -Transfer rates are subject to change if fuel price increases.
-Transfers are mandatory and involves third party services hence all guests are required to advise their international flight details to the resort reservation at least 72 hours before arrival to Maldives.
Dhigali has mandatory gala dinners on 24th December and 31st December each year. All charges are to be paid at the resort as below:
Christmas Eve Gala: USD 145 + tax per adult, child 50% of the adult rate
New Year Eve Gala: USD 220 + tax per adult, child 50% of the adult rate
Benefits for Honeymooners:
– Candlelit Dinner (menu set by resort)
– Bottle of wine
The property provides the above complimentary honeymoon benefits for couples married within 06 months prior to arrival, with a minimum stay of 04 nights, provided with marriage certificate to be presented on arrival.
Resort will be in touch with the guest once booking is confirmed to proceed with payment and to provide further information guests may require. The resort requires pre-payment for all reservations at least 15 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier. (during new year period, the payment is required before 30 days to arrival). The resort accepts payment in USD, EUR and GBP currencies. (Major currencies are exchangeable at reception). In the event of cancellation, taxes will be charged on top of the cancellation fee.
General Remarks :
– Late Check-out can be booked subject to availability at the resort and can be booked a day prior to guest’s departure.
– Children under 12 yrs of age are not recommended in Over Water room categories and in case a child is accommodated, parents/guardians must take full responsibility and must sign a disclaimer form.
– Children below 18 years, accommodated in Over Water Room Categories must share room with minimum 1 adult.